If making the world a better place is important to you, you’ll fit right in at Syncro. We are an elite team of software developers and engineers who focus entirely on developing innovative medical technology. Together with our clients, we create leading edge products in diagnostics, drug delivery, imaging, robotics and therapeutics. We use the latest tools and methodologies and we seek to bring innovation and creativity to our development approach.
We challenge ourselves and we learn from each other. We always strive to exceed our clients’ expectations. We believe that true excellence stems from pride and ownership. We endeavor to continually improve all that we do, both inside and outside our walls.
Our continued growth in 2021 depends on filling key positions throughout the company. If you are skilled, confident and like new challenges we’d love to talk to you. At Syncro, everyone’s opinion is highly valued – there is unlimited access to management and uncommon opportunity for advancement.
Syncro and our development teams have successfully remained fully operational and productive during the pandemic. While most of our engineers are currently working remotely, our leadership team has established COVID safe in-office protocols to allow some of our staff to work in office, as needed, and we expect to bring our teams back to our development center as soon as state and CDC guidelines allow.
You’ll find our team to be collegial and collaborative. Bring your best game and make a difference.
This is a senior position which may lead to a role in Project Management or to our top developer position as a Principal Engineer..
· BSEE/BSCS or science degree – Master’s degree strongly preferred
o 5+ years working under a prescribed development process
o Experience developing software for constrained target environments including multi-threaded application design
o Experience in one of the following:
- Windows Desktop design, implementation and test
- Mobile development on Android or iOS -- Java, Swift, Xamarin, Flutter
- Multi-tasking embedded development
- Web based design and development of systems with high performance requirements including near real time image and data display
o Experience as Dev Lead or Team Lead
· Able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Eager to learn new development technologies and application areas.
Experience in the following considered a “plus”
· Requirements analysis, management, and documentation
· WPF, other .Net UI technologies;
· Messaging protocols such as REST API, WCF, message queues, web services
· Experience working with and controlling hardware such as pumps, motors, cameras, DAQ, etc.
· Design of sophisticated, custom UI controls
· Communication protocols, LIS/HIS including ASTM, HL7, DICOM
· Unmanaged code including C++ and C
· Web development with HTML5, Angular, ASP.NET, VUE, Node.js .Net Core, REST API
Experience designing and deploying with cloud services such as AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure
· Database design and optimization using SQL Server, Entity Framework
· FDA 510(K) process and quality system requirements
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time permanent basis. Syncro does not provide any sponsorship.
Syncro Medical offers competitive compensation, as well as an excellent benefit package which includes flexible paid time off, health insurance, 401(k) plan, a bonus program, and a casual but focused environment.
Syncro Medical is located in scenic Bucks County, Pennsylvania – under 30 minutes from Philadelphia and New Jersey. Find out more about us at: www.syncro.com