About Syncro Medical
We are an elite team of software developers and engineers who focus entirely on developing innovative medical technology. Together with our clients, we create leading edge products in diagnostics, drug delivery, imaging, robotics and therapeutics. We use the latest tools and methodologies and we seek to bring innovation and creativity to our development approach.
Syncro Medical offers competitive compensation, as well as an excellent benefit package which includes flexible paid time off, health insurance, 401(k) plan, a bonus program, and a casual but focused environment.
Syncro Medical is located in scenic Bucks County, Pennsylvania – under 30 minutes from Philadelphia and New Jersey. Find out more about us at: www.syncro.com
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
This is a senior position which may lead to a role in Project Management or to our top developer position as a Principal Engineer.
Required Education and Experience
- Windows Desktop design, implementation and test
- Mobile development on Android or iOS -- Java, Swift, Xamarin, Flutter
- Multi-tasking embedded development
- Web based design and development of systems with high performance requirements including near real time image and data display
· Able to work independently and as part of a team
· Eager to learn new development technologies and application areas
Experience in the following considered a “plus”
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time permanent basis. Syncro does not provide any sponsorship.
Syncro and our development teams have successfully remained fully operational and productive during the pandemic. Our leadership team has been working from the office in 2021. We are currently following state and CDC guidelines and all staff members will begin transitioning back to the office this summer.